SEMI A1 - Specification for Production Equipment Smart Connection Interface (PESCI)
NOTICE: This Document was completely rewritten in 2019.
The purpose of this Standard is to provide a communication interface specification, to be used for the equipment control in flow shop type manufacturing line, that has the following capabilities.
· Simultaneous transfer of Material and its Material Data between adjacent equipment
· Transfer of general-purpose data between equipment
· Transfer of general-purpose data between the host and equipment
The purpose of this Standard is to provide a communication interface specification that can also be supported by cost effective controllers such as Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
The scope of this Standard is to define communication interface specifications for equipment control in a flow shop type manufacturing line, which includes:
· A handoff interface that transfers a Material and its Material Data simultaneously between adjacent equipment
· A communication interface that transfers general-purpose data between equipment or between the host and equipment
SEMI A1.1-1019 - Specification for TCP/IP Interface for Production Equipment Smart Connection Interface (PESCI)
Referenced SEMI Standards
|Interested in purchasing additional SEMI Standards? Consider SEMIViews, an online portal with access to over 1000 Standards.|
Refund Policy: Due to the nature of our products, SEMI has a no refund/no exchange policy. Please make sure that you have reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase. All sales are final.