SEMI C82 - Test Method for Particle Removal Performance of Liquid Filter Rated 20 to 50 nm With Liquid-Borne Particle Counter
This Document is to provide a standard of monodispersed gold nanoparticle (GNP) challenge test for liquid filter rated 20 to 50 nm using optical liquid-borne particle counter.
This Document covers a monodispersed GNP challenge test method for 20 to 50 nm rated liquid filter.
This Document defines a test condition for monodispersed GNP challenge test.
The following areas are to be addressed in this Document:
- The test condition such as fluid, flow rate, pressure, GNP concentration, ligand concentration, membrane treatment etc.
- The type of filter evaluated.
- The type of gold nanoparticle (GNP) (reference material).
- The method of membrane treatment prior to the test for decreasing the adsorbing effect.
- The description of the test result.
Referenced SEMI Standards
SEMI F63 — Guide for Ultrapure Water Used in Semiconductor Processing
SEMI F110 — Test Method for Mono-dispersed Polystyrene Latex (PSL) Challenge of Liquid Filters