SEMI E87 - Specification for Carrier Management (CMS)
The scope of this Document is to define standards that facilitate the host’s knowledge and role in automated and manual carrier transfers, as well as internal buffer equipment carrier transfers. Specifically, this Document provides state models and scenarios that define the host interaction with the equipment for the following:
- Carrier transfer between AMHS vehicles and production equipment load ports.
- Carrier transfers to/from production equipment internal buffer space.
- Equipment and load port access mode switching.
- Carrier to load port association.
- CarrierID verification and Carrier slot map verification.
SEMI E87.1-0619E - Specification for SECS-II Protocol for Carrier Management (CMS)
Referenced SEMI Standards
< SEMI E15 — Specification for Tool Load Port
SEMI E15.1 — Specification for 300 mm Tool Load Port
SEMI E30 — Specification for Generic Model for Communications and Control of Manufacturing Equipment (GEM)
SEMI E39 — Specification for SECS-II Protocol for Object Services (OSS)
SEMI E62 — Specification for 300 mm Front-Opening Interface Mechanical Standard (FIMS)
SEMI E84 — Specification for Enhanced Carrier Handoff Parallel I/O Interface
SEMI E90 — Specification for Substrate Tracking
SEMI E99 — Specification for Carrier ID Reader/Writer