SEMI E170 - Specification for Secured Foundation Of Recipe Management System (SFORMS)
The purpose of this Standard is to provide a standardized ‘secure, safe and efficient recipe operation mechanism between Recipe Management System (RMS) and equipment’ which is used as a foundation of RMS for semiconductor manufacturing systems or similar ones.
The purpose of this Standard is to provide a standardized ‘secure, safe and efficient recipe operation mechanism between RMS and equipment’ which especially supports RMS with the following concepts:
• Management of recipes is centralized to RMS (Single Point Of Recipe Management [SPORM] concept)
• Storage of the master copies of the recipes are centralized to Recipe Server in RMS (Recipe Server Centric concept)
The purpose of this Standard is to support RMS in the following aspects:
• Extension of recipe identification capability
• Protection of the recipes in equipment from non-privileged access by defining protected recipe spaces per purposes
• Reduction of operator efforts required to maintain consistency of recipes in equipment with recipes in Recipe Server by providing an automated consistency maintenance mechanism based on cache
• Authentication of consistency of recipes in equipment with Recipe Server by providing an optional Pre-Execution Check mechanism
• Reduction of operator efforts to download recipes that are used for production from Recipe Server to equipment by providing an automatic transfer mechanism based on cache
• Reduction of communication and computation overhead and cost due to recipe download related transactions by adopting cache operation
• Addition of remote access capability to access recipes on the host RMS by using recipe applications (such as recipe editor) on equipment or other workstation
The purpose of this Standard is to provide a recipe operation mechanism which supports similar with or a superset of current practices in the following aspects for easier deployment.
• Recipe identification and uniqueness control
• Recipe linkage
• Variable Parameter management
• Consistency check of a recipe with the recipe in Recipe Server just before execution (Pre-Execution Check)
• Conventional recipe download modes such as Pre-Download Mode or Full Download Mode
This Standard covers a definition and usage of secure, safe and efficient recipe operation mechanism intended to be used as a foundation of RMS.
This Standard covers a definition and usage of extended recipe identification scheme which identifies recipes from multiple aspects including uniqueness and security.
This Standard covers a definition and usage of secured recipe space management mechanism which manages multiple recipe spaces in order to provide logically separated recipe spaces for different security level of recipe operations.
This Standard covers a definition and usage of an equipment status flag which shows whether the equipment is in use for mass production or not.
This Standard covers a definition and usage of recipe feeding mechanism from the host to equipment which enables secure, safe and efficient recipe operation for production execution by the host.
This Standard covers a definition of new recipe space named Production Recipe Cache (PRC) as one of secured recipe space in equipment, which is dedicated for host controlled process execution in which recipes shall be synchronized with the host and shall be protected from modification by unauthorized operations.
This Standard covers definitions of mechanisms and operations which manage PRC so that recipes in PRC are protected from non-privileged access and are consistent with the recipes on the Recipe Server in the host.
This Standard covers a definition and usage of remote access operation mechanism which enables remote access of the recipes on Recipe Server in RMS by using recipe applications on equipment or other workstation.
SEMI E170.1-0419 - Specification for SECS-II Protocol for Secured Foundation Of Recipe Management System
Referenced SEMI Standards
SEMI E30 — Specification for the Generic Model for Communications and Control of Manufacturing Equipment (GEM)
SEMI E39 — Object Services Standard: Concepts, Behavior, and Services
SEMI E40 — Standard for Processing Management
SEMI E87 — Specification for Carrier Management (CMS)
SEMI E94 — Specification for Control Job Management