SEMI F110 - Test Method for Mono-Dispersed Polystyrene Latex (PSL) Challenge of Liquid Filters
This Standard was technically approved by the Liquid Chemicals Global Technical Committee. This edition was approved for publication by the global Audits and Reviews Subcommittee on February 1, 2018. Available at www.semiviews.org and www.semi.org in June 2018; originally published July 2012.
NOTICE: This Document was reapproved with minor editorial changes.
This Document provides a test method for the mono-dispersed polystyrene latex (PSL) challenging of liquid filters.
This Document covers a mono-dispersed PSL particle challenge test method for 50 to 200 nm rated liquid filter.
This Document defines a test condition for mono-dispersed PSL challenge test.
The following areas are addressed in this Document:
• test condition such as fluid, flow rate, pressure, PSL concentration, membrane treatment, etc.
• type of filter evaluated.
• type of PSL (reference material).
• method of membrane treatment prior to the test for decreasing the adsorbing effect.
• description of the test result.
Referenced SEMI Standards
SEMI F63 — Guide for Ultrapure Water Used in Semiconductor Processing
|Interested in purchasing additional SEMI Standards? Consider SEMIViews, an online portal with access to over 1000 Standards.|