Implementing the SEMI E183 Standard (Rich Interactive Test Database) Bundle
Are you a semiconductor industry professional who is looking to take advantage of Industry 4.0 to bring order to chaos of your test process? If so, these courses will provide you with sufficient information on the SEMI E183 Standard. By taking these courses, you’ll discover what you need to know about implementing Rich Interactive Test databases (RITdb) and Test Cell RITdb Clients. The first course will take you through the technicalities of the proof of concepts and the features in a client that supports the standard. The second course will teach you how to implement tester portals and clients based on the standard for sharing test floor data and events. Think of these courses as a guide to help you bring order to the chaos in your testing process. Improve your testing productivity.
To supplement this course bundle, we highly recommend that you also purchase (if you have not already) the SEMI E183 Standard that is sold separately. It is important for you to have access to the standard as you engage with the second course of this series.
This bundle includes two courses:
- Introduction to Implementing a Test Cell RITdb Client.
- Introduction to RITdb (SEMI E183) Implementation on a Test Floor.
- Identify the key components of RITdb topology.
- Explain the various features of a tester portal.
- Order high-level steps in the event model.
- Recognize the requirements satisfied by E183.
- Explain how to send an RITdb Event.
- Explain the Rich Interactive Test database (RITdb) SEMI Standard specification (E183).
- Identify the technical details of the proof of concepts.
- Describe the features in the client that meet the E183 standard.
3 hours or 90 minutes each
Test floor managers, supervisors, test and systems engineers, technicians, yield management professionals, test data analysts, and/or any individual working directly with the SEMI E183 Standard