Industry 4.0 Readiness Assessment Model (IRAM)
The Industry 4.0 Readiness Assessment Model (IRAM) is intended as a tool to help organizations to assess their Industry 4.0 technology deployment progress. Developed through a collaboration of SEMI and industry experts, the model is intended to guide companies across the semiconductor supply chain to identify technology enhancements critical to scaling and sustaining their smart manufacturing transformation.
- Provide a structured model to assess the maturity level.
- Determine the best starting point for the Smart Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 journey.
- Identify the next Smart Manufacturing technology step improvements of the highest value.
- Provide criteria for specific improvements.
- Assist in quantifying ROI for implementation.