Latex Allergy Awareness
Many workers routinely use latex products in their everyday work. Even people who have never reacted before could begin to develop symptoms. By reducing your exposure to latex and detecting latex allergy symptoms early, you can prevent long-term health effects. Take this course to learn what natural rubber latex is, where you may find it, and how to recognize its reactions. This course is ideal for all learners.
- Define natural rubber latex
- Identify products that may contain natural rubber latex
- Recall routes of latex exposure
- Identify people who are at increased risk of latex exposure and reaction
- Recognize the symptoms associated with reactions to latex exposure
Managers, supervisors, engineers, technicians, or any individual working directly with this equipment or product
This product has no reviews yet.