SEMI P1 - Specification for Hard Surface Photomask Substrates
NOTICE: This Standard or Safety Guideline has an Inactive Status because the conditions to maintain Current Status have not been met. Inactive Standards or Safety Guidelines are available from SEMI and continue to be valid for use.
NOTICE: This Document was completely rewritten in 2008.
This Specification covers the general requirements of the glass substrate for hard surface photomasks.
This Document covers square photomasks up to 7 inches in length.
This Document also gives specifications for the following materials:
- High Thermal Expansion (HTE),
- Medium Thermal Expansion (MTE),
- Low Thermal Expansion (LTE),
- Synthetic Fused Silica (SFS),
- Durable Synthetic Fused Silica (DSFS) glass for 193 nm wavelength.
Referenced SEMI Standards
|Interested in purchasing additional SEMI Standards? Consider SEMIViews, an online portal with access to over 1000 Standards.|