Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (EN) - Curriculum
Workplaces can be very dangerous and unpredictable, with loud noises, falling objects, flying sparks, toxic chemicals, and whirling blades and belts. So what is one way to keep yourself safe? Wearing personal protective equipment, commonly known as PPE, can help protect you against hazards and reduce your chances of getting hurt or even killed.
This curriculum introduces a ten-part training suite of courses on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE.) These courses will outline the PPE standards outlined by OSHA and how employers determine PPE requirements. The courses covered are listed below:
Eye and Face Protection
Hand and Arm Protection
Foot and Leg Protection
Electrical Protective Devices
- List the main requirements of OSHA's PPE standard.
- State when head and body protection should be worn.
- Describe selecting appropriate eye, face, hand, and arm protection in your work environment.
- Describe how to select and maintain appropriate hand, arm, and foot protection for the hazards present in your work environment.
- List the hazards of electricity and know how to address them.
- Understand PPE levels of protection.
Managers, supervisors, engineers, technicians or any individual working directly with this equipment or product
This product has no reviews yet.