Preventing Slips & Falls Bundle
This eleven-course bundle provides the learner with training on procedures designed to prevent falls and recognize the importance of fall protection equipment. The course highlights common consideration in falls protection rescue planning and provides advice for reducing post-fall suspension trauma. The learner can also learn ways to make their workplace safer and prevent these accidents.
The courses included in this bundle are: Fall Protection, Fall Protection Awareness, Fall Protection Awareness, Fall Protection: Rescues, Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls, Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls Awareness, Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls: Causes, Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls: Definitions and Precautions, Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls: In the Event of a Fall, Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls: Keeping Work Areas Safe, Preventing Slips, Trip and Falls: Using Equipment Correctly Slips, Trip and Falls for Construction.
Each year, many workers are hurt or killed as a result of falls in the workplace. Falls are usually complex events that involve a variety of factors. This training will cover systems and procedures designed to prevent falls off, onto or through working levels and to protect workers from being struck by falling objects.
- Identify common fall hazards.
- Recognize causes of slips, trips and falls.
- List components of a personal fall protection system.
- Know how suspension trauma happens.
- Know what to include in fall rescue plans.
- Recall important information about fall rescue plans.
- Describe the steps to reduce risk of injury in the event of a fall.
- Explain steps to be taken after a fall.
- Describe good housekeeping and proper equipment use.
- Identify falling techniques.
Managers, supervisors, engineers, technicians or any individual working directly with this equipment or product
This product has no reviews yet.