Semiconductor EHS Bundle
This course bundle consists of three courses: Semiconductor Environmental, Health, and Safety at Work Part 1, 2, and 3. must do what they can to protect workers from injuries and illnesses. They must implement environmental, safety, and health programs, and employees must be trained. This course is part of that program. You will learn about precautions, safety and security, workplace hazards, emergencies, and resource and energy conservation. Ideal learners are semiconductor employees.
- Recognize the types of hazardous energy that may be present in your environment.
- Select the best source for determining hazardous energy regulations for your work.
- Recall types of energy-isolating devices and their purpose.
- Identify electrical energy injuries and how to prevent them.
- Recall housekeeping protocols to reduce hazards.
- Recall three money and energy-saving conservation practices.
Managers, engineers, and technicians working in the semiconductor field