You do not think of warehouses as dangerous places, but materials, equipment, and vehicles can be harmful if you do not practice safe work procedures, monitor your surroundings, and correct unsafe conditions. This training will help you create a safe warehouse environment. Ideal learners are employees and supervisors who work in or visit warehouses.
- Identify safe material handling and storage procedures.
- Recall safe lifting techniques.
- Understand how to work safely around loading docks and conveyors.
- Recognize correct vehicle and equipment use protocols.
- Name emergency prevention and preparation steps.
- List routines for maintaining a secure warehouse.
Managers, supervisors, engineers, technicians, or any individual working directly with this equipment or product